We went to the doctor...
Gretchen and I went to the doctor and she is still sick. It started with the flu last Monday and she still hasn't gotten over it. She needed a breathing treatment before we left the doctor's office and was prescribed up to four a day as needed. I am concerned that she has had to have breathing treatments every time she has gotten sick in the past year and a half. I think I am going to take her to a pediatrician. Does anyone have a pediatrician they can recommend? I want another opinion of her illness. I am not feeling the best either. I just can't kick whatever bug I have. Doc says I am fine and to just take over the counter meds. to treat my symptoms.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I take my girls to Dr. Animashaun at Goshen Pediatrics and I really like her. She has not hesitated to refer us to specialists, especially when I voice a serious concern. She is a very competent doctor!
ReplyDeleteBrenna also had breathing problems almost every time she got sick up until about 3 years old. We ended up buying the breathing machine instead of renting it! We worried a lot, but she did end up outgrowing it. It doesn't always resolve this way, but in many cases it does.
Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions!
We go to Bristol Street Peds. in Elkhart. Usually we see Dr. Valentijn but any doctor over there is really good. I almost always take the boys to Anglemeyers though unless I'm really worried about something more along the lines of childhood illness or something. Good luck! I hope this helps! And I hope you guys start getting better!!
ReplyDeleteI love my pediatrician, but she is in South Bend so I won't be much help to you in that aspect. But I wanted you to know that I will be praying for you and your girl!
ReplyDelete