Our Family

Our Family
Aug. 2010

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am ONE!

What a cutie! We had so much fun taking these pictures. It is hard to believe a year has gone buy. I started taking Gretchen to JCPenney's when she was 3 months old. I put her in a pink little dress that I wore 30 years ago. Since I started her 3 month pictures in pink I decided to have her wear pink or white in her 3 , 6, 9 and 12 month pictures. My plan is to pick one picture from each month and frame the 4 pictures together. The white dress that has a multi color flower in the middle was given to Gretchen by her Grandma Mi Mi. Grandma and Grandpa went to Hungry this past June and bought the dress for Gretchen. My Mom is Hungarian so having Gretchen in a dress from Hungry means a lot to our family.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures of Gretchen and it sounds like you had a great time with your mom in Chicago! It's so wonderful to be able to spend time with family, especially over the summer! :) Are you ready to go back to school?!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen's pics turned out so great! You both look gorgeous! I love the video of her dancing. She is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the pic of the side view where you are holding her and you can see her curls in the back. So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melanie. The pictures of Gretchen are gorgeous! She's such an adorable baby girl. Who did she get her dancing skills from..you or Scott? :) Thank you for teaching me how to create my own blog! You can view my site at happilyeverafter-victoria.
    blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete