Our Family

Our Family
Aug. 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Soon????
I went to the OBGYN today and I am ready. Baby could come anytime. Due date is June 22-but more then likely I will have the baby in a few days. I am feeling okay right now.
Please keep my Dad- (Mike) in your prayers. He was admitted to Memorial Hospital last night and is in A-Fib again. He had signs of a heart attack last night, but more then likely was an anxiety attack. He will be in the hospital through Monday for some procedures.

4 comments:

  1. I am praying that the baby comes quickly for you! sunday (my birthday) would be a good day! :) i saw gretchen and grandma at the library for story hour. she's so cute. praying for your dad also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll pray to meet that little baby soon. I'm sure you are ready! Hope your dad is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you certainly need prayers. How exciting for your family...we all can't wait to meet your new little one :) Also, your poor dad...he will certainly be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete