Our Family

Our Family
Aug. 2010

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trip to Fairfax, VA.
Gretchen and I went on vacation to see my brother Jason and his family a few weekends ago. Gretchen and I flew to VA alone and she did an awesome job. She loved every part of traveling. The plane did not bother her at all. Gretchen enjoyed the weekend of playing with her cousins Tyler and Andrew. She was overly protective and curious about her new cousin Ellie. Friday Amy, Ellie, Gretchen and I went shopping and out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Saturday we took the kids to get their pictures taken at Picture People, enjoyed a beautiful day outside, grilled an awesome meal, and played lots. Sunday we went for a walk, played outside at the park and enjoyed a nice snack picnic. We sure had fun. A weekend filled with 4 children under 4- wow!
I was terrible at taking pictures this trip and didn't get that many taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment