Gretchen is loved by her babysitter Charity. (and Gretchen LOVES her in return) I don't have that many pictures of Charity so when she was over the other day I had to take a few. We are so blessed to have an amazing babysitter. Charity and her husband Nathan are indescribable. The love they show towards our daughter is far beyond what you would ever expect from a babysitter. Recently Charity has babysat extra hours for Scott and I and never complains. She is always so willing to take Gretchen extra and include her in whatever she is doing for the day. This summer Gretchen got to learn more about gardening and canning then I could ever teach her. We not only love Charity, but we love her entire family. Charity's family treats Gretchen as she is one of theirs. You couldn't ask for a better babysitter. THANK YOU CHARITY.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment