What's New?
It has been a really long time since I made a new post. I keep thinking that I might get a chance to sit down at the computer and it just doesn't seem to happen. School was out for me at the end of May. I am now a stay-at-home Mom (for a few months-anyway). Gretchen is SO much fun to be around right now. She crawls everywhere and pulls up on everything- and sometimes even stands alone. She will walk a few steps with the help of her Mommy or Daddy but then wants to sit. She is a very happy baby. We found out that she doesn't like the heat. Once the weather got hot- she got unhappy. Poor Grandma Mi Mi had to spend one HOT day with a not so happy Gretchen before we put on our air conditioner. THANK YOU Grandma Mi Mi.
THANK YOU to all the family that has taken care of Gretchen for Scott and I. We really are blessed with such a loving family. Both sets of our parents have spent endless hours watching our little one and helping us out tremendously. I am not sure what I would do without Grandparents so close. I love it and so does Gretchen. I can't wait until Gretchen gets a little bit bigger and can say Love you- Grandma/Grandpa...because I know she really does.
The fields are planted and staying nice and wet. Planting season took longer this year because of the cold wet weather. I think Scott finally got all his crops in by the 1st of June. Now he is busy spraying and taking care of all those nasty things- called WEEDS! In between all his own farming demands his phone is constantly ringing with Pioneer seed business and questions from other local famers. Gretchen has had to Cherish her special time with Daddy lately because he has been working from about 5:45 AM-9:00, 10:00, 11:00 PM these days.
We are looking forward to spending some time on the lake this summer both in Syracuse and Michigan. My brother Jason comes home with his family for a week in July and we can't wait. Gretchen and I might go out and visit him in early August. Jeff is busy with with work and his children. We hope to see them at the lake a lot this summer. Rachel LOVES Gretchen and wants to be her Mommy all the time. No family vacation is schedule as of right now. Just quality time together at the lake.
Update us with what is going on in your world.
Hooray for a new post! :) You guys have been very busy. Love the family picture. I hope Gretchen gets used to the hot weather. I'm sure there's much more to come! ;)
ReplyDeletethanks for the update! a lot has been going on! great picture!
ReplyDeleteour air conditioner is out of commission and greyson doesn't like the heat at all either!! i'm glad you got yours put in. it's no fun having a fussy baby!
ReplyDeleteyour picture is adorable. :)
we should do lunch sometime now that you are done with school. give me a call sometime.
What an awesome picture of your family! Glad to hear that things will be slowing down for you soon, and you will have time to enjoy each other.
ReplyDeletemel! great to hear things are going well for you guys! sounds like a lot of fun and exciting times....love the crawling video!! peace and blessings to you and your family. tell scott i said "What's up?".
ReplyDelete