Our Family

Our Family
Aug. 2010

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I call it dangerous...




Hi Melanie, (5-14-08)
Gretchen is feeling very brave today. It is fun to see what all she can do now. I was not to sure of her standing in those positions ....I thought maybe we could find better things to do. Have a good day! ~ Charity

We love our daughter's babysitter. I was sent these pictures while at work today. (Cartoon effect...I added) What Mom could not smile after getting these cute pictures. I would agree with Charity that they are a bit dangerous but we know that Gretchen is in GREAT HANDS. It is amazing to see what all she is up to these days. I have tons more to post about her new adventures and will try to get that on another post soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Gretchen is looking so much older now! She is so adorable and obviously getting to a very fun and experimental stage. The fun is just beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too fun melanie! what a great babysitter! and i love hearing about gretchen's new adventures. looks like she is having fun learning and growing! love ya lots..m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great babysitter! She is in great hands and as adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete