Friends, family, and the ones you love...
Thank you so much for all your help this past week. Our family is really blessed by so many people around us that give unconditionally. Scott went on his annual snowmobile trip to Canada last week. While he was gone we had an outpouring of love and support given to us by family and friends. I can't thank all of my family and friends who took the time to help me out. I would especially like to thank my Dad. Grandpa Mike.
He gave me 110% of his time several days last week. See, Charity- Gretchen's babysitter got sick and was unable to keep her all week. Gretchen also got sick on Tuesday. Grandpa Mike spent many long hours at our home not only to care for Gretchen, but to remodel our bathroom. THANK YOU. Grandma Betty had Gretchen and I over for a really nice dinner on Sunday. We got to spend some time with our new Pastor- Jim Davis as he and his wife joined us for dinner. Grandma Betty watched Gretchen on Tuesday and Thursday.
I ended up taking Wednesday off work to take Gretchen to the doctor. She has a horrible virus that is going around. She has a runny nose, cough, and sore throat- I think. She might be cutting her two front teeth-too. Although she is sick she still smiles and plays as much as she can. Ann and Jeff Schrock had Gretchen and I over for supper on Sunday night. Ann made awesome stew. Carter and Gretchen played really nice together but Gretchen wasn't a fan of their dog. We have recently discovered that Gretchen is really afraid of dogs. We are not sure why but she trembles and crys when she is near a dog.
THANK YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!
Wow! What a wonderful blessing to have so many friends and family members nearby to help with Gretchen. It sounds like you have been very busy. Is Gretchen feeling better??
ReplyDeleteit's always nice when family steps up to help when things don't go as planned. i hope gretchen feels better and that it doesn't start making it's rounds in your family!
ReplyDeletewhat a great support system you have! that is awesome!!! i am so glad that gretchen is feeling better now :)
ReplyDeleteWe were so sorry to hear that Gretchen got sick. We hope that she is feeling much better. It is so hard to tell with little ones. That is great that you had so much support while Scott was gone. I always hate it when Seth is not home!! It can be so stressful! Glad your hubby is back home safe with you now!
ReplyDeleteAnitra