Our Family

Our Family
Aug. 2010

Wednesday, January 16, 2008



What do you Like?
I have always liked Vera Bradly print bags and now I like Zag Bag prints. My girlfriend Sheri invited me to a Zag Bag party just before Chirstmas and I fell in love with these neat bags that we were able to design oursleves. So... I willingly offer to have a party to make more of these neat bags. Like I need to be having another party- right girls!?? But anyway... I am.
What do you do for yourself?
Well, having parties is something I actully enjoy. I love it when all my girlfriends can get together for a good time of fellowship and lauging. Sometimes I find it hard to spend money at parties, but I enjoy getting together with friends.
Come join me...

Hostess: Melanie
When: Thurs. Jan. 24 @ 7:00 -9:00 PM Open House
Where: My house
**please R.S.V.P.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, you are amazing at hosting parties!!!

    ReplyDelete